Meredith and I in Brussels
Town Center
Manneken Pis - they were obsessed with this little guy
Brussels Town Center by night
Bar with 2000 beers! Including some great Belgian ones!
Day 2 in Amsterdam!
Entrance to the Anne Frank House
Beautiful
Just trying on some Dutch clogs
And of course...Belgian Waffle! Yum!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Brussels & Amsterdam
This weekend Meredith and I went to Brussels and Amsterdam. We spent two days in Brussels and only about six hours in Amsterdam and I wish more than anything that that had been reversed. Brussels was pretty but I have to admit it was boring. Whereas I was expecting Amsterdam to be skeezy and kind of a joke, and it ended up being one of the most beautiful and interesting places I've ever been to. The best part of this trip was going to the Anne Frank house in Amsterdam. We had to wait in line for almost an hour but it was totally worth it. It was so intense walking through the attic and seeing where she had hid...definitely a memorable experience. Here are some pictures:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment