After a bit of nagging, I finally heard back from my interviewer at State Street about the interview that I was supposed to have a week ago. We decided to reschedule for this coming Monday. Also today, I was scheduled to have an interview with Commonwealth Financial Network. About a half an hour after it was supposed to start, I received a phone call requesting to reschedule until tomorrow. That would be fine except for the fact that I am going to be in Brussels tomorrow! I told him I would be traveling and may not be able to find a perfectly quite space, and he said that was fine with him so that should be interesting. This whole phone-tag-interview-shuffle business is really frustrating...and stressful. Schedule a time, stick to it, is it really all that difficult?? I guess so. Anyways here is a nice little timeline of my next few fun filled days:
Friday - Monday: Trip to Brussels and Amsterdam
Friday: Commonwealth Financial Network Interview in Brussels
Monday: State Street Interview an hour after we get back
Tuesday: Management Project due (30% of grade)
Thursday: Art History project due and oral presentation (30% of grade)
As for now...I have to go find what scraps of food I might have left for dinner, and I should probably consider packing, oh and starting those projects would be a good thing too....
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment