I finally had my Credit Suisse interview tonight, and it was definitely, well...awkward. I have never had a phone interview before, so this being a first for me I was nervous. I consider myself a good interviewer, but I feed off of the person that I am interviewing with. I really take advantage of the opportunity to read them (either their body language or what the way they say things) and react accordingly. In a phone interview, you are stripped of all of those clues. I think I had good answers, I got my points across, but it is really hard to tell.
I was supposed to have a Merrill Lynch interview today too, but I never heard from them. Credit Suisse and Merrill Lynch are my only two opportunities for New York. I've been on the fence between New York and Boston, but now when it comes down to it, I really really really want to go to New York. Now I just have to wait and see.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment