The next level.....
I'm sitting at my desk right now waiting for a phone call from Credit Suisse HOLT. I was told that they would call me sometime after 1:30pm Boston time. It is now almost 3pm Boston time...definitely starting to freak out a bit. Did I give them the right number? Are they going to have time for me? ahhhh, stressul. I just want to get on with it already.
Then of course I have to go through this all over again tomorrow. I was emailed last night about having an interview tomorrow with Merrill Lynch. The advisor who emailed me didn't know that I was abroad, so the fact that I would require a phone interview was a bit of a shock to her. I gave her my availability times for tomorrow, my phone number, and asked if a phone interview would even be possible. She was quick to respond last night, which was much appreciated, and said that one would be possible. However, now 24 hours later I haven't heard anything else.
This whole being in a foreign country thing is really starting to put a cramp on my co-op process...and of course my wealth of patience.
More info later.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment